As a social media platform that is underutilized by most businesses, I highly recommend you take a look at Pinterest if you haven’t already.
Over 80% of all pins are repins – this means you want to be part of that 20%. You want to create original content that highlights you, your business, product or service.
1. Make your pins tall (800 pixels or greater).
2. Make sure you have good content.
- Teach things
- Create info graphics
- Create tutorials
- Post videos
3. Make sure you have a call to action in your caption.
4. Make sure you have a link back to your site.
5. Consider protecting your content with a watermark.
Now get out there and start pinning! Follow me on Pinterest at pinterest.com/kimberlyrinaldi.