Clients often ask where they should be marketing.
Here are 10 suggestions for where you should be marketing your business:
- Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Meetup groups
- Your blog
- Your website
- Radio and television
- Vendor tables at trade shows, seminars, trainings, etc.
- Postcards, flyers, and handouts
- Chambers of commerce, associations and other groups
- Speaking engagements
- Anywhere there’s another human being willing to listen
Essentially, if you love what you do and know you are serving others, you should always be marketing.
More on marketing: